Fixes to the manual page

Hi, Peter!

Since you volunteered to help with the documentation, here's something
where you can help.  The manual page of mc has a lot of grammatical errors
and is poorly phrased in many places.  I was fixing the documentation
about ftpfs today, and I was constantly obstructed by the need to fix
things like this:

 The Tar file system is quite clever about how it handles
 tar files: it just loads the directory entries and when it
 needs to use the information contained in the tar file, it
 goes and grab it.

Another one:

 Double-clicking on a file will try to execute the command if it is
 an executable program;

"double-clicking" cannot "try" anything.  Could you please fix such
errors?

There are also places where defects in the user interface are covered by
the excessive description of workarounds.  That's a separate problem and
cannot be fixed as easily.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin