Re: Moved directory.

Hi, Francis!

I have mc 4.5.55 compiled in my home directory which use to be
/usr/exodus/fkwok/mc/.  Now the location has been changed to
/users/fkwok/mc.

When I run mc, it gives the following error messages:
Warning: file /usr/exodus/fkwok/mc/lib/mc/extfs/extfs.ini not found
Warning: file /usr/exodus/fkwok/mc/lib/mc/extfs/sfs.ini not found

Where is file where i can update these file locations?

Those locations are relative to the MC global data directory (libdir),
which is hardcoded.  You can override it with an environment variable
MC_LIBDIR

You can run this:
MC_LIBDIR=/users/fkwok/mc/lib/mc/ mc

If it helps, add this variable to your environment permanently (e.g. set
it in .bash_profile if you are using bash).

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin