Re: I have a question!

Hello!

I have a question about using Midnight Commander.

Currently I'm using FreeBSD4.5 for my work, and
I have a ports collection with mc4.54 sources.
When I make it, using 'make install' - I can't
find then mcedit. I like this internal editor, but
can't work with it.
What can I do with it situation?

You can make a symlink from "mc" to "mcedit".  Then "mcedit" will start as
the editor.  If this link is not installed by "make install", it's a bug.

By the way, version 4.5.55 has some FreeBSD related fixes, so it's
probably better to use it.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin