Re: MC on Solaris

Hi, Maksym!

I'm not surprized that MC without large file support has problems with
large files or "large sets" of files.

My point was that copy progress indicator behaves *identically* (with
the same error) on large files/large groups of files *with* and
*without* large files support (mc compiled with 64bit compiler)

Sorry, I missed that point completely.

I have fixed it.  "off_t" is now used instead of "long" for all file sizes
(unless "double" is already used).  Also I have eliminated casts to (int)
in show_bar().

The new snapshot has been uploaded.  Thank you for reporting the problem!

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin