Re: mime types problems

Hi, Davide!

I've tried to change my mime types with the configuration tool in gnome,
but it doesn't work. Then I've changed the mimes in the mc's .ext files
in the /usr/lib directory but it'doesn't work too. If someone could help
me I'll be happy

MC uses its own associations incompatible with GNOME.  I don't see
anything wrong with MC.  GNOME should be configured with GNOME tools.  If
it doesn't work, it's a problem with GNOME, not with MC.

Next time please mention the versions of your software.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin