Re: MC with SMB as VFS

Hi, Zdzislaw!

It looks like things with samba are getting better and better, and the
current (2.2.2) version of samba builds a shared library named
libsmbclient.so (whether it is a part of standard build is another thing - I
haven't checked it yet).

The rpm specfile doesn't create the library.  There is an option for
configure, but it's off by default.  Anyway, it's a good point to start.

Since I can't locate libsmbclient on my machine (and I'm running
samba-2.0.10) I think it was not built in the past.