Re: (no subject)

Hello, Dmitry!

Greetings to you ! I am sorry, may I ask a question ? Answer me,
please, do you have a version of Mignight Commander for Intel Solaris
5.8 release 10 or where I can get it ?

Sorry that I'm not answering your question directly, but it should be
possible to compile it.  You may need to search for a compiler first.

Mignight Commander is also included into the GNOME distribution for
Solaris, but it didn't work when I tried it.  It is also a very old
version.

I'm currently negotiating an account on ibiblio.org to manage the MC
directory there - once I get the access I'll put all available binaries
there.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin