RE: Appreciation for Midnight Commander

Hello, Peter!

The talk of a Windows port made me get quite excited!!

I have tried compiling on Solaris 2.7 but it  failed - much to my
disappointment (I'm not much of a compiler and I didn't have much time and I
wasn't on this list then, so I didn't report back, maybe this is well known
already??)

Please be assured that I would never release a new version of Midnight
Commander with _known_ compile problems on any UNIX or POSIX system (BeOS
doesn't count due to select() braindamage).

Please report the bug as described in the following documents:

Regards,
Pavel Roskin