Re: [PMH] Re: [Nautilus-list] Idea for Nautilus and GMC.

        There are several IRC clients that can do auto-dcc, and some  default
the dcc-save directory to your homedir. This is stupid.
        And I am sure there are users who dont understand DCC and what
        it is once we get more novice users to GNOME. So DCC send a   .desktop
file and some nasty binary to the user, using some of         the funny icons
from /usr/share/pixmaps, and it is pretty likely
        people will click it. Or just send binaries as email.

Note that this will happen right now anyways, as .desktop files do not
need to have the execute bit set.

Fix the irc clients to not accept random data by default.

Miguel.