Re: [PMH] Re: [Nautilus-list] Idea for Nautilus and GMC.

On Tuesday, May 22, 2001, at 08:52  PM, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

You should be able to mock up your idea by adding a simple application that is registered as the handler for elf/a.out files which does what you described.

Ok, I have implemented this.  I am just waiting for approval to commit
to gnome-utils.

It looks like what you have here will work for gmc, not Nautilus. It's an old-format .keys file that uses "open=" and "view=", rather than a new-format one.

I know I'm biased, but I think it would be good to consider setting it up for gnome-vfs's application database, as used by Nautilus.

        -- Darin