Re: Update.

Bugzilla? You mean http://bugzilla.gnome.org/, right? I couldn't find "mc"
there, only "gmc".

I will ask to get mc added.

If you mean "File was modified, Save with exit?", it's just bad English
and bad syntax.  All the translations I have checked have a better
message. Translating back from French, it should be "The file has been
modified. Save and exit?"

The default to "Cancel quit" (I think it should be "Don't exit" in good
English) is actually reasonable. It's the safest default possible.

Yep, we need to fix this ;-)

I think that is most of it.  Pavel, did I miss anything?

Embedded terminal. I really like this idea.

Oh yes ;-)