Re: Update.

Hi, Tomasz!

    * Updating documentation: we need to update the docs to
          reflect the location of the mailing lists, the web page (old
          or new) and drop the mc.sgml file (which was never actually
          used)

IMHO it will be better keep SGML/XML file as source all documentation.
Also man pages. I can prepere this (if You allow me :).

Actually, what should be done is a converter from the manpage to SGML and
back. It should preserve the links in the manpage. The links are actually
hints for man2hlp, generator of the helpfile - they are implemented as
comments with the word "LINK2".

The converter should not require anything special to run, so that only one
format would be kept on CVS.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin