RE: How to Get Top level menus to open (Left, File, Options, Com and, Right)?

Hi Pavael,

Alt-9 /Esc 9 is just fine!  I just couldn't figure out where it was - maybe
an item in the help screen under Keys called "Getting to Top level menus"
mentioning that F9 PullDn is the key tht does this.

But I should have remembered.  Sorry for the overly long message.

Ah, now I can see the wonderful commands like Directory Compare that made me
like this program so much...

Does it run on OS X too?

Regards and best wishes,

Rich Katz