Re: Syntax Highlighting @ PHP Scripts...

Hi, Benjamin!

is there an option to use syntax highlighting for PHP Script within the
internal editor of the midnight commander?

Not in the version you are using.

If it is possible, please tell me how...

MC as of version 4.5.55 should automatically turn on PHP syntax
highlighting in the internal editor on files with extensions *.php and
*.PHP possibly followed by a number (i.e. filename.php4).

As far as I know, there is no way to force using a particular highlighting
short of renaming the file.

Next time please give more information, such as the MC version and what
you tried to do.  This reading may be useful for you:

Regards,
Pavel Roskin