Re: how to print a file with mcedit

Hi, Steef!

I agree.  But currently MC can ask one string at a time from the menu
scripts, so some core changes will be needed, or it will be very annoying.
Another solution would be to feed data into another program (e.g. Pine)
and have it interact with the user.

Yes, you're right about the single string. I'm not sure what you mean
exactly with the datafeed. Do you mean to create an ascii file which is
than piped into that other program?

Maybe I used a wrong word.  It can be a temporary file.  In case on Pine,
redirecting stdin can be extremely dangerous.  You redefine some keys and
Pine deletes your inbox instead of creating a new message.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin