Re: MC freezes

Hi, Florian!

I assume this has something to do with the terminal control code? I have
built mc with ncurses (vanilla ncurses 5.2, TERM set to "linux"). If this is
a known problem, is there a fix for it? Or maybe I did something wrong? I
really like mc, but this bug renders the program completely useless for my
purposes.

I understand you are running MC on Linux console.  Then it may a bug in
handling the console saver.  This bug is fixed in mc-4.5.55.  Please give
it a try.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin