Re: mc^2 news (august 2016)

Hi guys

I am risking of being accused in hipster-thinking... :)
I know there were discussions of that some day.
It looks there exist developers and quite a lot of users. Something else is missing.
But why not try some form of crowd-funding / bounty-hunting?

I mean to structure those 500+ bugs/features ("future" milestone) in some meaningful way + put some
estimates(weeks, dollars)/difficulty for them and try to pursue people on popular Linux forums for support.

BR,
Denis