Re: Migration to Travis CI and help with tests

On Sun, Oct 18, 2015 at 10:24 PM, Yury V. Zaytsev <yury shurup com> wrote:

../../../src/viewer/datasource.c: In function ‘mcview_load_command_output’:
../../../src/viewer/datasource.c:398:16: error: declaration of ‘pipe’ shadows a global declaration
[-Werror=shadow]

I would appreciate if someone could have a look and provide a patch. For
now, I have simply disabled this warning.

I _guess_ it conflicts with the pipe(2) system call included from
unistd.h; you'd just have to rename that variable.

Ps. Thanks for whatever you're doing, I have no clue what this "Travis
CI" is, I even had to copy-paste it to a terminal to figure out if
that's a lowercase L or an uppercase i :D

cheers,
e.