Please release 4.8.15

Hi guys,

Now that the infamous segfault is finally fixed, could we please have
a new release in the very near future?

mc -- according to a certain way of counting -- will be 21 years old
by the end of this month (see last year's 20th birthday mail).  It
means it'll be allowed to buy alcoholic drinks in the U.S.  I think
this is a perfect reason to celebrate with a cool release, isn't it?
:)

I'd personally like to see #3534 fixed (failure if PROMPT_COMMAND ends
in a semicolon -- the first patch from the ticket is the safer one),
other than that I'm totally okay with current master.  Just please
don't commit last minute heavy changes ;)

cheers,
egmon