Re: mc and me

On Sun, Nov 8, 2015 at 10:29 PM, Yury V. Zaytsev <yury shurup com> wrote:

Sure, I can try to find time to help... Are you on IRC?

Nope.  I can join if I know there's something particular going on that
I know about in advance and happen to be available at that time, but
generally I prefer offline discussions (bugtracker, mailing list).

Thanks for the links!  It's new to me that I can edit the wiki page, I
guess you guys just recently granted me permissions.

I'll let you know if I get stuck somewhere.

thanks,
egmont