Re: mc and me

On Wed, 2015-11-04 at 22:09 +0100, Egmont Koblinger wrote:

Hereby I'm requesting to become a member of the team, with git access,
getting to know the development process, policies (e.g. which changes
require approval, when to git branch, etc.), and requesting to get
faster responses to my patches that require review – or to be able to
submit them if I don't get response in a certain amount of time.  (We
can still revert a change later if someone disagrees.)

Hi,

Just briefly: I'm all for granting Egmont commit access. Slava, Andrew?

He's proven his engineering and communication skills through numerous
extensive and technically challenging contributions, and I'm confident
that even if he happens to break something in the future, he'll get back
to it, find the root of the problem and fix it.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev