COPYOUT time

Hello, my script uses st_atime to store some data, but as I surpisingly learned MC sets time after file is
copied out according to time given in the list. Possible solution: test if the newly created file time
differs from time(0) by some x seconds or more, then fix time only if it does. BUT: when I tried
mc_fstat(dst_vpath, &mystat) and then copy mtime and atime I got after this to utb before mc_utime(dst_vpath,
&utb) /in filemanager/file.c/then all copied files get crazy time stamts like 0x803000000 m_time. What's
wrong?