Re: MAN page change

On Fri, 2015-05-22 at 17:20 -0400, David Both wrote:
I created a fork in my own account. Should I just create a fork in the
main branch and then make the change there?

Hi David,

To integrate your change we need to be able to get it from you somehow:

1) One possibility is to create a Trac ticket and attach a patch which
you can make with git (either simply `git diff > change.patch` or make a
proper commit and `git format-patch HEAD~`)

2) Another possibility is to fork the repository on Github, make a new
branch, commit your change there, push it back to Github and use the web
interface to send the pull request.

Whereas the Trac method is still preferred, pull requests for small
changes, especially only affecting the documentation would be ok, at
least with me.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev