Re: MAN page change

On Fri, 2015-05-22 at 12:09 -0400, David Both wrote:
I have made my suggested change to the MAN page starting at line 770
by creating a new sub-head for list boxes and placed the 0-9
navigation information there. I would greatly appreciate it if someone
would look at my change before it gets merged and ensure that I have
got the MAN page format correct and that I have not screwed things up
as a noob.

Hi David,

Where is your patch to be found? I can't see anything on the Trac...

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev