Re: error or i don't understend some thing

Message: 2
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 20:47:07 +0600
From: "Igor)" <dubrovin i gmail com>
To: mc-devel gnome org
Subject: error or i don't understend some thing

hello, my name is Igor i have a question

how can i create file in mc? shift+f4 not working

now i using echo > flie.name in terminal mode(ctrl+o)

mc version 4.8.11

os ubuntu 14.04

shift+F4 is "move file" for me. If I want to edit a new file
I type "vim file" and hit enter. After that F4 will edit it if
it exists. "touch file" will also create new empty file (easier
to type than "echo > file).

--
Peace and Cheer