Re: 256 color skins and screen. Was: Midnight Commander 4.8.13 released

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 2:28 PM, Morten Bo Johansen <mbj spamcop net> wrote:

However, I just noticed that I only get the error message if I start mc
via a screen hotkey, not if I start mc via the shell command line.

I'm not familiar enough with screen to help you beyond this point.  It
doesn't properly set $TERM, but I don't know how to make it set it.

If I
start mc via the shell command line, I can use the skin but
terminal attributes such a bold for directories are lost.

This is http://www.midnight-commander.org/ticket/3048

egmont