Re: Midnight-commander.org is down

+1

Alexander Kriegisch

Am 28.04.2013 um 09:10 schrieb Egmont Koblinger <egmont gmail com>:

Hey,

Purely out of curiosity:  Have you thought about moving development hosting entirely to the cloud (e.g. sourceforge, savannah, google code, ...)?  If you have and decided not to, what were the reasons in maintaining your own server (hardware, os, application setups, backup etc...)?  To me this sounds like a huge overhead and probably a huge cost too for something others could freely take care of for you.

Thanks a lot,
egmont