More skins?

Howdy,

I've noticed that there could be a few more 256-color skins shipped
with mc, as this feature is now supported. Only two so far..

I've recently created a 256er skin (in 4 variants) and ask myself
if you'd be interested in maybe adding a few more skins to future
mc releases?

If so, how would i submit skins? I find it a bit complicated to
use git or something, maybe an email with a small attached
skin.tar.gz or an email with pasted skin contents or some kinda
easy-peasy upload URL/form or.. [insert here]

--

Cheers,

Oliver 'Bloody' Lange.