Probably a bug in mc...

Hello,

There is probably a bug in mc, though some people say it is a bug in vte, so I don't know whom to address this, but I kindly ask you to do something with this :)

In order to catch this bug download any Linux Kernel source archive and untar it somewhere, then fire up Midnight Commander and also be ready to totally overlap gnome-terminal + running mc with some other window, for e.g. Firefox or any other application or File Browser. Then start deleting the unpacked Linux Kernel source directory with F8 in mc and overlap this "gnome-terminal + mc window" with Firefox for example. After you make gnome-terminal window active again you can see that mc is totally unresponsive and the deleting process is also hung...

Thank you.

Alexander