updating italian translation

Hello everybody
I've mantained the italian translation of mc for several years now  and
lately it was wayyy too long that I was not updating it so here I am.

A couple of questions:

 - what is the difference between "underline" and "understrike"?
 - I was used to have direct access to the cvs/svn/git repository,
   may I regain write permission to it? I do not want to bore anyone
   every time I find a comma out of place...
 - for now I have a fresh new it.po file to commit (with just one fuzzy...
   "understrike" ;-). Where should I post it?

TIA

--

Marco Ciampa

| Linux User  #78271 |