Re: xtree-mode / dynamic static - tree view patch

On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 21:47:39 +0200 Janek Kozicki wrote:
> In fact, at first I wanted to use the empty F7 label for that, but I
> just couldn't get it to work. Despite my best efforts the function to
> toggle the boolean, linked to F7 was never called. If you are curious
> what I have done here, see the second, “WTF” patch.

You didn't define the action in keymap file.

The

{ KEY_F (7), CK_TreeToggleXTree, "F7" }

definition in default_tree_keymap variable doesn't work because the
[tree] section of keymap file completely overwrites the default_tree_keymap
binds.

Add the

TreeToggleXTree = f7

bind to the your keymap file (usually, /etc/mc/mc.keymap).

--
Andrew