Re: Yacc/Bison syntax

Hi!

On Sun, 2009-09-27 at 22:09 +0200, SzG wrote:

> Create ticket, OK. Just one more studpid question: How?
> I went through the entire MC webpage, and found all sorts of
> insctructions on how to fill out the various fields of a ticket, what to
> do when I create a ticket. But I could not find HOW to create a ticket.

The trick is that you have to register first:

http://www.midnight-commander.org/register

Then log in with your username and password here:

http://www.midnight-commander.org/login

Finally you can create a new ticket by going to:

http://www.midnight-commander.org/newticket

That's it. Sorry about this, but that's the only way to keep spam bots
off the Trac :-(

Best,

--
Sincerely yours,