Yacc/Bison syntax

Hello,

I was missing the Yacc/Bison syntax highlighting from MC, so I created a patch that includes it.

As I'm new to both git and MC-devel, that's why I'm sending a simple patch instead of the usual ticketing-branching-pushing excersises. I cloned tha master yesterday, committed today and created the patch with git format-patch.

If you happened to need Hungarian translations in MC, i might be able to help.

Best regards
Gergely