Re: Originally from: http://www.midnight-commander.org/ticket/272#comment:7

On Mon, 2009-11-02 at 22:11 +0200, Slava Zanko wrote:

> > Why not just having an own release branch decide on the milestone
> field where to merge ?
>

> Enrico, we need to concentrate on 'bugfixing' tickets, don't waste time
> on 'code cleanup' or on 'feature request' tickets, please.

I think he is free to work on whatever he finds useful / interesting /
meaningful / important. Let's just don't merge his branches until 4.7.0
is released and get back to it as soon as the feature freeze is over.

Code clean-up is important and it's nice that somebody is doing this
work... Why would you discourage him?

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev