Re: 4.7pre4

On Mon, 2009-11-02 at 21:06 +0200, Slava Zanko wrote:

> > Please make sure you call your init/config files in a different way
> > from 4.6.1 or put them in a different directory.
> Is you mean moving mc.wrapper.csh|sh from /usr/share/mc into
> /usr/libexec/mc ?

I think that he wants us to pick another directory for configuration
files like .mc-new, but even in this case I can't really follow his
logic.

Why wouldn't you ask Firefox developers to use something else instead of
just .firefox every new version, because you MIGHT be interested in
running Firefox 2 and Firefox 3 at the same time?

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev