[no subject]

Am I missing something?  I thought I would check here before filing a bug
report.

--
Bruce

--001636ed6a11d04e08046b878f51

I have written a VFS for extfs and would like a way to create a symlink tha=
ADME says that this should be possible:<br><br>&#39; ...If this [symlink] P=
ATH starts with a MC vfs prefix, then it is a symlink<br>
somewhere to the other virtual filesystem (if you want to specify path from=
 tell from the source code, this funtionality no longer exists.<br>

--001636ed6a11d04e08046b878f51--