Re: [Midnight Commander] #136: ***ignore me***

#136: ***ignore me***
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
  Reporter:  Enrico Weigelt zaphod local, metux IT service <weigelt metux de>  |       Owner:  metux
      Type:  task                                                              |      Status:  testing
 Component:  adm                                                               |     Version:
Resolution:  invalid                                                           |    Keywords:
  Blocking:                                                                    |   Blockedby:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Comment(by Patrick Winnertz):

 Hey Enrico,
 Next time  simply close it as invalid before you assign or accept it.
 After
 accepting or assigning a ticket it's not longer possible to mark it as
 closed.
 Then you've to go through testing. :) It's not optimal but I guess the
 best.

 Greetings
 Winnie

--