Re: Reporting Bugs via mail works now (with drawbacks)

Am Sonntag 04 Januar 2009 22:26:18 schrieb Enrico Weigelt:
> * Patrick Winnertz <winnie debian org> schrieb:
> > Yes.. according to the ticket system for trac itself this is an error of
> > trac 0.11 ... some issue with the sql backend.
>
> Just a guess: sqlite locking issue ?
Jepp exactly. As trac is based on sqlite (with the optional backend of
postgres) and the a bit more experimental mysql backend) I've set it up with a
sqlite database... obviously this was not the best choice ;-) (I'll have a
look how good the mysql backend is, as I've already a mysql server running).

I hope this will fix this issue in the long term.. in the short term simply do
a refresh of the site ;-)

Greetings
Winnie

--
 . '' ` .   Patrick Winnertz <winnie debian org>
:  :'   :   proud Debian developer, author, administrator, and user