Reporting Bugs via mail works now (with drawbacks)

Hey,

Reporting new bugs via email (tickets midnight-commander org) works now. But
there seems to be some drawbacks:
 - Notification to this list (set as smtp_always_cc) doesn't work right now
 - Update of tickets (although ticket_update is set to true)  also doesn't
work right now, instead of updating a new ticket is created.

Both bugs seems to be located in the email2trac scripts (the first one seems to
be a incompatibility with trac version 0.11) and the second one seems to be a
general programming bug .. :S
I've filled bugreports there but as long as there is no fix, we'll get no
notification if a bug is filled via email.. notifications via webfronted of
course works.

@Enrico: Would it be possible to submit all your bugs to the ticketsystem in
order to process and include them into the master branch? It would be cool if
we could finally start to develop.

I hope that the Out of Memory error has disappeared. There was a little
problem with my mysqlserver running on this system. Should be fixed now.

Greetings
Winnie
--
 . '' ` .   Patrick Winnertz <winnie debian org>
:  :'   :   proud Debian developer, author, administrator, and user