Re: Translation for mc

Hi!

On Sat, 2009-12-26 at 12:23 +0100, Marcel Pol wrote:

> I wonder if it would be possible to inform translators when a new
> release is coming. For the Dutch translation I was apparently just in
> time for the release :), but if I had known the release of 4.7.0 was so
> close, then I would have taken a second look if everything was alright
> (and I already spotted some bugs in nl.po).

In general, we try to release at least a beta release every two month
with stable releases every 4-6 month or so. If you'd like to check what
is the currently planned next release date, you can follow the roadmap
on trac.

Either way, next time we will send out a reminder to the translators
about two weeks before the next planned release date.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev