Translation for mc

Hello,

Congrats again on the release.

I wonder if it would be possible to inform translators when a new
release is coming. For the Dutch translation I was apparently just in
time for the release :), but if I had known the release of 4.7.0 was so
close, then I would have taken a second look if everything was alright
(and I already spotted some bugs in nl.po).
With most projects there is a window of about a week where there are
string freezes, and translators have a chance to update the po-files
and send them in. Would it be possible to have this going for a next
release of mc as well?

Also I was looking at keybindings in the menus. Some use a capital
letter, some don't, which makes the menus look a bit messy. For now I
resolved to use all caps in keybindings, even if the original string
was not using caps. What is the way to deal with it?

Further I have some untranslated strings, and I just don't know what
they are supposed to be. Maybe someone can shed a light on what the
software actually does?
I list them below:

Can I just translate this into Dutch, literally?
#: src/args.c:339
msgid "[this_dir] [other_panel_dir]"
msgstr ""

I'm not sure what exactly tokens are. Can someone explain?
#: src/search/lib.c:43
msgid " Num of replace tokens not equal to num of found tokens "
msgstr ""

I'm not sure how to translate the prime symbol. Any Dutch speakers know
of anything? Or how do other languages translate it?
#:src/tty/key.c:176
msgid "Prime"
msgstr ""

An understrike is different from an underline I suppose?
#: src/tty/key.c:178
msgid "Understrike"
msgstr ""

Hum, this sentence seems a bit awkward to me. Is it?
#: src/viewer/search.c:227
msgid "Seeking to search result"
msgstr ""

Thanks,