Sort order

Hello,

I've just found out that disabling "Case sensitive" in the Sort order of a panel mixes up the hidden files with the normal ones. As if a leading dot was somehow a 3rd case of the following letter.
Is this a bug or is it intentional? I don't like it, honestly.

Another thing: I found in the latest master that I received the credits for updating the Czech hints file. I inform you hereby that my Czech language skills are limited to the names of a few Czech beers.

Best regards
Gergely