Segmentation fault on launch - info or tree panel

I'm not sure if this may be because of my config of if there's already an open bug or ticket about it. Could someone try to reproduce it, please?

I compiled the latest sources from git. It might happen before but I never noticed (I always use the common two listing panels except when checking for translated strings).

- > mc
- > Ctrl-x i (or open the info panel from F9 menu)
- > F10 (to close)
- > mc (launch again)
- > Segmentation fault
- > rm -f ~/.mc/panels.ini (I need my mc back !!!)
- > mc  (working fine)

I configure mc not to autosave settings, but it seems to be saving the panel state.

David

   Scale
Click for a wide selection of quality scales.
Click Here For More Information