Display problem - X's appear

Hi,

When I fire up Midnight Commander from the command line, I get a color display that looks OK, except for the fact that there is a single-character-wide vertical column of X’s that appears between the Name column and the Size column.  Another column of X’s appears between the Size column, and the MTime column.   This is merely annoying, and otherwise the program seems to function fine, but I thought I’d alert you to it.

This is running on CentOS, on a vicidialnow installation.

Thanks for a great program!

Regards,

Mark Fairchild

 mc –V :

GNU Midnight Commander 4.6.0

Virtual File System:  tarfs, extfs, cpiofs, ftpfs, fish, undelfs

With builtin Editor

Using system-installed S-Lang library with terminfo database

With subshell support as default

With support for backgrokund operations

With mouse support on xterm and Linux console

With support for X11 events

With internationalization support

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3471 (20080925) __________

http://www.eset.com