mc 4.6.1_8 -- issue with slang library

Hi Developers,
thanks for putting all the effort in mc!

I have built mc 4.6.1_8 on BSD7.0. Among other options I have chosen "Build with SLang library ON".

There are no lines (around menues and panels) anymore. After switching slang to off, compile again, they appear. If I remember right then the 4.6.1_6 version was working with the same config settings, all was fine back then..

It were really great (thats the wishlist, not a bug) if somebody could make the subshell support working on BSD--I never got it running here, but seen this problem on other BSD boxes too.

Hope the modest input helps
herbert langhans