Re: Tree-Maintenance: current/devel

Hey folks,

As I thought that this is a great idea I set it up in the git.

the master branch is the branch where development should go into and there is
a stable branch which shouldn't be touched while working on patches/new
features.

After a patch is tested well enough this patch can be cherry-picked from the
mater branch into the stable branch in order to make a release from this
branch. There should be only some people who moves patches out from master
into stable, but this should be also discussed in the ticketsystem (e.g. the
ticket will only be closed when the patch is finally in the stable branch).
As I'm intrested in this part and Enrico is also I would suggest that we two
works on this. Is this okay for everybody?

Greetings
Winniie

--
 . '' ` .   Patrick Winnertz <winnie debian org>
:  :'   :   proud Debian developer, author, administrator, and user