automatic symlink maintenance [WAS: Removing myself from the project]

* Janek Kozicki <janek_listy wp pl> schrieb:

> Would you be so kind to consider my feature request?
>
>   http://mail.gnome.org/archives/mc-devel/2008-November/msg00003.html

IMHO, such a feature clearly doesn't belong into mc itself - it's
a filesystem issue ;-P

So I suggest writing a little 9P fileserver for that (which then
of course can also be used outside of MC) - I've added 9P support
for MC several month ago and just sent a patch to the list.

cu
	http://patches.metux.de/