Re: Removing myself from the project

Patrick Winnertz said:     (by the date of Wed, 17 Dec 2008 20:07:46 +0100)

> Hey Pavel,
>
> Could you please be so kind and add me to the list of people who are allowed
> to commit into the cvs? I would like to work further on mc and integrate
> patches from the mc clone into mc. It would be very sad if mc will die out.

wow! I'm very happy that there is an active contributor coming in!

Would you be so kind to consider my feature request?

  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/mc-devel/2008-November/msg00003.html

until your message I was seriously worried that mc is dead already.