Re: GNU Midnight Commander 4.6.2-pre1

On Oct 19, 2007, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> If you have a proper patch....

OK, but if I may just ask why key bindings are so static in mc, is the
code very hard to change so that a user could define his/her own
bindings for a large part of the configuration and layout?

And another question just of curiosity, are the existing patches for
these features not good enough for inclusion in the main code?

/Caj