Re: mc and utf-8 again but different

Hello Rostislav,

Monday, November 12, 2007, 4:14:10 AM, you wrote:

> separately patches -
> http://www.fi.muni.cz/~xbenes5/projects/mc/mc-utf8.tar.gz
> all together in one patch -
> http://www.fi.muni.cz/~xbenes5/projects/mc/mc-utf8-all.tar.gz
> and applied to cvs version of mc -
> http://www.fi.muni.cz/~xbenes5/projects/mc/mc-complete.tar.gz

I encourage everyone on this list to download the above and
give it a try. I'll do that myself and I'll start reviewing
the patches. People, with experience with the already
existing UTF-8 code (UTF-8 patch) could be extremely helpful
if they could take a look at the code and compare it against
the UTF-8 patch and share their thoughts.

P.S. Rostislav, does your patch work with both S-Lang and
ncurses ?

Thanks!